Fear Yahweh our Elohim and obey his commandments, for that is the whole duty of man
(KJV, Ecc 12:13);
Do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with our Elohim (KJV, Mic 6:8); and
call on the name of Yahweh to be delivered (KJV, Joe 2:32) and in all our ways acknowledge him
(KJV, Prov 3:6)
Seek out of the book of Yahweh to read, and to delight and meditate on his laws day and night
(KJV, Isa 34:16 & Psa 2 1:1-2);
Raise up the tribes of Jacob and restore YisraEl (Isa 49:6); and
Be a light to the gentiles (Isa 60:3-5)
1. We know that there is only one Elohim (GOD) whose name alone is YAH, King of all the earth,
and the only Savior of our people (KJV, Isa 43: 10-12, 44:8).
2. We know that we should follow the Ten Commandments that are written by the finger of YAH,
and given unto Moses to give to our fore-parents, the Children of YisraEL to observe and keep forever
(KJV, Ex 20: 1-17).
3. We know that we should observe the seventh day of the week, from morning until sundown, which
corresponds as Saturday, as YAH’s Sabbath Day according to Exodus 20:8-11 (KJV).
Also the Feast of Trumpets, The Day of Atonement, and we observe the eating of unleavened bread
and removing the leaven out of our houses (KJV, Lev 23: 23-32 & Ex 12: 18-20).
4. We know that we should follow the dietary laws found in Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14 (KJV).
5. We know that All males should be circumcised, as specified in Genesis 17 (KJV).
6. We know that we should pay tithes and offerings as mentioned in Deuteronomy 14:28-29 and
Deuteronomy 26:12-15 (KJV).
7. We know that we should obey the Commandment “Thou shall not murder”,
which means that we do not believe in participating in any wars, except those wars that have been
ordained or decreed by the ALMIGHTY YAH. (KJV, Gen 9:6).
8. We know that marriage is the only institution for a man and woman to dwell together (KJV, Gen 2:20-24).
9. We know that we should obey all the laws of the land in which we sojourn, except those laws that
conflict with the Laws of the Creator of the Universe, YAH (KJV, Deut 30:15-20).
10. We know that the black man and woman in America is part of the original House Of YisraEL
(KJV, Deut 28:15-68).
11. We know that “man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of
the mouth of YAH doth man live (KJV, Deut 8:3).
12. We know that every word of YAH is pure, and YAH is a shield to them that put their trust in Him,
as in Proverbs 30:5 (KJV).